Vai Indietro   FitUncensored Forum >
Allenamento - Le Basi
> Allenamento: Periodizzazione e programmazione
REGISTRATI FAQ Calendario Personal Trainer Gratis Segna come Letti

Allenamento: Periodizzazione e programmazione La teoria, la tecnica, le scuole di pensiero e tutto ciò che occorre per un allenamento proficuo e senza traumi.

Ciao amico visitatore, cosa aspetti? Apri una discussione subito nella sezione Allenamento: Periodizzazione e programmazione

LinkBack Strumenti Discussione Modalità Visualizzazione
Vecchio
  (#1)
greatescape greatescape Non in Linea
All the Truth Member

Invia un messaggio via MSN a greatescape
Predefinito Considerazioni di Christian Thibaudeau sui tre big lifts - 21-11-2014, 08:55 PM

Considerazioni di Christian Thibaudeau sui tre big lifts

The big basic lifts will give you more gains than other lifts. However, not everybody will get great results from all of them.

For example, I've had a lot of clients fail to gain much leg size from doing back squats. The back squat is a great movement, but it will build the glutes and lower back more than the legs in some people. That's not bad if you're an athlete, but it's not so good if your goal is to build big legs.

I've also had people get almost zero pectoral growth from the bench press. Others didn't get much in the way of "aesthetic" muscle growth from doing deadlifts.

In these cases, is it best to stick to the squat, bench and deadlift because they're the "kings of lifts" even if these individuals don't get the results they want? Or should we use movements that give them what they're training for?

This isn't an excuse to avoid hard work on the big basics! These big lifts will work very well for most people. At the most there will be one of them that doesn't do much for you.

However, if, after training really hard on a big movement, it's not giving you what you want, it's perfectly fine to look for alternatives to develop the body you want

ho messo il testo in inglese senza tradurlo.
in pratica dice che ha avuto molti clienti e non tutti hanno raggiunto i risultati voluti facendo i tre big lift (squat, panca deadlift).
dallo squat molti non avevano sviluppato delle gambe forti ma più i glutei e la cosa non andava bene ai fini estetici, idem lo stesso per il petto e la panca.

Strumenti Discussione
Modalità Visualizzazione